Monday, June 22, 2009

Tim Burton is a GENUIS.


The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my all time favorite movie (and I've got a Jack Skellington keychain to prove it). My sister and I used to watch it over and over again as kids. It is absolutely timeless. I also enjoyed watching other Tim Burton movies like James and the Giant Peach, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Corpse Bride. And I absolutely can't wait till Alice in Wonderland comes out! According to Wikipedia, "The film will use a technique combining live action, motion capture technology and stop motion". Here are the first official pictures:




Who else could pull of the role of The Mad Hatter than the amazingly talented Johnny Depp?



Anne Hathaway as The Evil White Queen



Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen




Check out the rest of the pictures here (via The New York Post).


1 comment:

  1. OOh, that is sooo cool. Its so surrealistically trippy! I can't wait to watch it.

    ReplyDelete